Learning and Support
At Cambridge School, it is our belief that all our learners can be responsible and resilient citizens. Our curriculum is constructed around developing independent living and employability skills that will lead to economic and emotional well being. We are committed to developing our students into young people who can determine their own futures.
It is our duty to:
1. Provide a curriculum which prioritises skills for life and work, including relevant accreditation and work experience
2. Ensure our learners have strong functional literacy and numeracy skills
3. Maximise opportunities for independence in daily life, including travel and self and home management skills
4. Personalise learning to meet individual needs
5. Nurture the whole child and develop their empathy and compassion
6. Provide opportunities to be a confident citizen within the community with full access to services
Our aim is to maximise the potential of every member of our school, be it child or adult. We are determined that our learners will have full access to an independent life in the community by the time they leave Cambridge. To achieve this, we will personalise the curriculum to ensure that each child achieves their goals. Staff will work tirelessly with you and your child to make sure that they meet all their academic and personal targets.
We welcome visitors and are happy to show off our school and our students! The best way to judge a school is to immerse yourself in its daily routines and experiences. Please do not hesitate to contact the school office if you would like to visit us.
61 Bryony Road
School Hours: 8.40am - 3pm Monday to Friday
020 8735 0980
Contact: Rebecca Kimpton
SENCO: Anthea Dawkins
Cambridge School © 2020 | All Rights Reserved